PUTTING YOUR PRIVACY FIRST
At the YARN BARN, the security, protection and privacy of your information as an online customer is top priority for us at all times.
We never disclose, sell or trade your information to third parties under any circumstances, it is strictly used to fulfil your order/s.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note that we may update our policy from time to time. So log in here now and again to make sure you are happy with any changes.
What information do we usually collect from you?
- Your name and contact information, including your email address
- Your demographic information, such as postcodes, preferences and interests, as well as any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use your information?
- To process your order
- For internal record keeping and internal statistics
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails to you about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes (via email, phone, fax or mail)
- We may also use your information to customise our website according to your interests
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place all the relevant physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information we collect online.
Credit Card Security
All credit/debit card payments from our website are made through PayPal. This means we do not handle or store credit card or any other payment details on our own servers at any point.
We also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to better suit your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
By using this website you consent to using our cookies in the ways outlined above.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we have no control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. So be sure to exercise caution by scrutinizing the privacy statements of other sites.
How to control the use of your personal information
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and change your mind, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so
Keep us up to date
If you think any information we are holding on you may be incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can promptly update it.